Job Duration: To be determined
Rate: $12.50 per hour
Hours: 35 hours per week
Reporting directly to the VCCAPS Coordinator
and the Provincial C@P Youth Coordinator.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
· Supervise summer youth on a daily basis through site visits, email and online conferencing.
· Assist in arranging student orientation.
· Ensure youth complete daily reports, timesheets, stats.
· Ensure youth fulfill all expected C@P duties, such as required forms, special projects, etc
· Help prepare and deliver C@P publicity and promotional products to a broad range of community members.
· Assist co-workers with skill development.
· Write success stories about VCCAPS C@P sites.
· Assist in the organization of C@P events and programs.
· Assist with preparations for annual C@P Day celebrations.
· Submit and update information for the NSC@P website and blog.
· Prepare videos that help capture youth experiences and C@P activity.
Other duties as required.
· Be able to work with independantly and as a team player
· Strong IT skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Between the ages of 15-30
· Must have driver’s license and access to an insured vehicle (proof of insurance is required)